From:
Lionel Choi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:02:12 +0800
"Alan J. Briker" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>According to Hyperion's website, there were several concerts listed for
>Mr. Hough playing the Scharwenka 4th. Did he change his mind?

A quick check with the Hyperion website now does show that he is indeed
going to perform the Scharwenka 4th, but only in the year 2000 (in
Germany). So his claim that he had, up till now, only played the work
once in public is technically still true.

Either that, or he has a terrible memory! (But I doubt that, especially
when my question to him re this matter was fairly specific.)

Lionel Choi
Singapore
http://www.singnet.com.sg/~lionelc/dummies.html