ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Crimm, W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:40:31 -0400

PARTICIPATE IN A BENCHMARKING SURVEY

Liberty Science Center (Wayne LaBar) Franklin Institute (Jennie Zehmer) and EwingCole (Walt Crimm, architect) invite you to provide information regarding your traveling exhibit space, the good, bad and the ugly, by filling out this form and joining other Centers in hearing the results in our session in Louisville. We want to know particulars about your space, lighting, storage, and hear your tips, recommendations and war stories.

The survey is short and on a self-filling form, but word documents cannot be attached to this Listserv, so it cannot be attached. To get a copy, please send an email to me, at [log in to unmask] and I will send it out to you right away.

When you fill it out, save it with the name of your Center, (such as LibertyScience.doc) to help us identify and collate results, and then return it to me.

The more the responses, the better the information will be for new or renovating centers - so help us help you peers. So, request the form and then please send your results by Monday, October 23rd to ensure your information is included.

If you have question, feel free to email me, and attend our session in Louisville.

Walt Crimm
Vice President
EwingCole
100 North 6th Street