From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:25:17 -0700
Robert Brenchley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Brother Adam thought the native British bee was
extinct, and looked for useful stock elsewhere, whoich
could be  c
ombined into the perfect hybrid. I regard this as a
fundamental strategic error, and find what I want in
the native bee!

Robert,
    Where do you live?  If you live in the New World,
there ain't no native bee.  Oh yeah, I'm saying this
while grinning.  This isn't meant to be a put-down.  I
agree that we need to preserve native stocks because
of what they represent in the world's gene pool.

Mike
Located 1/2 way between Mobile and Montgomery, Alabama