HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
david G Orr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:04:04 -0400
They are political too! A great one is just across from a
house I own on Shakespeare Street in Fell's Point,
Baltimore, maryland which, covering the top of the gable
brick end, reads: "VOTE AGAINST PROHIBITION". Since this is
an early settlement part of baltimore and listed on the
National register I hope it is protected.There is also a
huge IVORY SNOW one in New castle, delaware.