HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 12:27:02 -0600
George, I would love a draft of the farmstead evaluation article.
Most of our forest is made up of former private land and we have these
puppies all over the place, even in our "wilderness" areas.

Smoke Pfeiffer
Ozark-St. Francis national Forests
605 West Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72801

--
Smoke Pfeiffer
845 Cagle Rock Road

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
---Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis---