HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:03:08 -0500
(Please excuse cross-posting)

We are currently updating the Archaeological Research Resources page,

http://www.har-indy.com/Links.html

I will be reviewing all current links and accepting suggestions for new web
pages with relevant content.  If your web site is already listed, please
visit and be sure that your link is current.  Several sites have already
been removed for inaccurate or outdated URL's. All broken links will be
dropped on January 1, 2006.

If you have related web material you would like to link here, please feel
free to contact me  through the e-mail address provided on the
Archaeological Research Resources page and suggest your site. Please include
the correct URL of your site entry page and the category you would like to
be listed under.

This is a fairly high traffic site with several hundred daily visitors.  As
always, reciprocal links from content related sites are encouraged as this
tends to improve search engine relevance ranking and may generate additional
traffic for participants.  Priority is given to web sites providing a
reciprocal link; although, this does not guarantee inclusion and is not
mandatory.

This update will be completed by January 1, 2006.  Please submit suggestions
ASAP.

P.S.  We still haven't added a section for commercial CRM sites, but intend
to if there are enough submissions.  Webmasters please feel free to submit
these kinds of sites for possible inclusion.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,

Rich Green
Historic Archaeological Research
4338 Hadley Court