HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda and Doug <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:40:46 -0400
Hi, Carl -

You can also find copies of National Geographic for sale at www.ABEbooks.com.  If you do an advanced search and enter "National Geographic" in the title and "1922" as the max and min publication dates, it will pull up several (some bound in hard covers with other issues of that year).  There's at least one on the first page of results that appears to be an intact copy (with maps).  Good luck!

- Linda Goetz