From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:28:10 -0700
--- Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

I always wanted a systemic solution for varroa but
researchers are not looking so I guess will never
come.  Works with ticks on dogs & cats but complicated
research has always been the reply from researchers.
Drop the systemic in  syrup and forget about varroa .
one bite and varroa is history!

I like the idea too Bob.  The problem I see is that
the dog/cat/flea/tick problem is between mammals and
insects while the honey bee/mite problem is between
insects.  That makes it so much harder to identify a
species specific systemic miticide.  What affects the
mite usually also affect the bee.  Oh for a systemic
sollustion. :)

Mike in Alabama

http://farechase.yahoo.com