ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Fisher, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:00:46 -0400

I do a weekly science demo segment on our local ABC affiliate and a monthly segment on the local NBC station, plus the occasional public tv and City station appearances. Feel free to call me and I can share any of my experiences with you.

Martin

Martin S. Fisher
Director of Education & Exhibits
Nauticus, The National Maritime Center
One Waterside Drive
Norfolk, VA  23510
36°50'51"N   76°17'53"W   13 ft.
phone: (757) 664-1003, (800) 664-1080 ext. 41003
fax: (757) 623-1287    cell (757) 617-7080
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>        www.TheNMC.org <http://www.TheNMC.org>