ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Stoke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:24:32 -0400

Greetings Colleagues,

We're celebrating the Hubble Space Telescope's 16th anniversary later this month with a spectacular new image unveiling, and we invite science centers, museums, planetariums, nature centers and other venues of informal education in the USA that are open to the public to apply to receive a large, gallery-quality print to display to your audiences.

Details are here:

http://hubblesource.stsci.edu/events/anniversary-16th/

If you'd like to apply, hurry: You have until 5PM EDT this Friday, April 7th. (Sorry for the rush; it just became possible for us to offer this.)

We had lots of fun last year with Hubble's 15th anniversary. You can read that story here:

http://hubblesource.stsci.edu/trade/projects/entry/completed/15th_anniv/

Sincerely,

John Stoke

John M. Stoke