ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Carbone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:06:01 -0700

We have an audio tour (adult and child versions in English and Spanish)
for our Visitor Center at the National Center for Atmospheric Research,
Boulder, CO. We have both hands on and non-interactive exhibits in what
would be consider a small science museum. The audio tour was developed
two years ago with AntennaAudio and is heavily used by our visitors. Our
informal evaluation finds the audio tour to be effective for adults and
very effective for children. It is also very effective for people with
vision and hearing disabilities.

--
Linda Carbone
Exhibits Coordinator