ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Charlie Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:24:48 -0400
There are many topics in a week about which I either can't contribute to the conversation or choose not to. But it would be much harder for me to know what others in the field are thinking about if they were addressed to several topically-defined "mini-lists." I would hope we could continue to leave it up to individuals to read or clean out their inboxes.

Charlie

Charles Stout, Ph.D.

Media Arts Manager

Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum

The views and representations stated in this e-mail are the individual's. They do not bind the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum or its Board, staff or volunteers, and they do not necessarily reflect the Museum's institutionally-held viewpoints, opinions or policies.