ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Joe Ruggiero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:32:28 -0700

Not that it matters much, but I have to agree with Martin.  There may be
lots of threads that I'm not interested in but I sure want to know what
I'm ignoring.  I feel it's important for me to know what others in the
field are discussing even if one thing or another doesn't interest me.
And besides, how else would I keep tabs on the more 'eccentric' among us?

Joe R

The opinion expressed in this email does not necessarily represent the
viewpoints, opinions or policies of The Exhibit Guys Inc.