HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:22:09 +0000
Those interested in the development of policy and strategy on
extra-terrestial archaeology might like to read the paper on developing
a sites and monuments record for Mars in the collection "Digging Holes
in Popular Culture"  (a very mixed bag of a book, some thought-provoking
papers, and some not).

Apologies to the author of the paper, and incomplete reference - my copy
has been put on a dark shelf where I can't see it.

Best wishes to all,

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds