HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 03:06:48 -0400
I'm pretty sure there was significant discussion of underground
railroad sites more recently. Try typing "UGRR" as a search
term when checking the HistArch archives.  I think you'll also
find some related comments under the search term "quilts" or
"quilt".

Also, it might be worthwhile searching for "UGRR" at the
h-net site:

http://www.h-net.org/

Though, if want you really want to do is rekindle the
discussion, then please ignore my post.  :)

Regards,

Marty Perdue