HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:51:25 -0400
Sorry blockage struck, the "file" was an Albany state government
archives "fire" and the large cemetery in New Jersey was in Secaucus
not Paramus, NJ. Everything else  I claim Fourth Amendment privilege
under the U.S. Constitution since that's all we have to go on, without
any other law, the NYC Landmarks Commission's legal mandate comes from
the city charter, it's only legal authority derived from the City
Planning Commission, as chartered.

George Myers