HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stacy Kozakavich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:32:48 -0700
Hi Listmembers,

I'd like to direct my question to those among us who deal regularly with
managing large databases for mid-late-19thC historical archaeological
collections:  Is there a database program that you prefer, or is the
accepted standard among your colleagues?  Do you strictly employ any of
the published classificatory systems / terminologies  - for example, the
Revised Nomenclature or CHIN standards?

Thanks in advance,

Stacy Kozakavich
Graduate Student