HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:42:59 -0800
Gracias a todos.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Catherine Spude" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Historical Artifact Dating Guide

Try this, Susan. It looks like I hit the paste button twice, below.

http://groups.msn.com/20thCenturyArtifacts/datingguide.msnw<http://groupsmsn
.com/20thCenturyArtifacts/datingguide.msnw>

Catherine H. Spude
7 Avenida Vista Grande #145
Santa Fe, NM 87508
505-466-1476

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the
fire." Jenny Yates and Garth Brooks.