HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Adela Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 17:01:45 -0800
I am presenting a poster at the SHA conference, I have never done a
poster. I would really like some input from people who have attended
other SHA or archaeology conferences on what they think is the most
effective size. What has been done in the past etc. I was thinking of
doing a poster 30"by 36", It has been recommended to me that my poster
should be 4 foot by 8 feet. Thats a big difference from what I have
been thinking.

Please give me some of your experience from past conferences and
opinions. I want to do what is appropriate.

Adela Morris
www.k9Forensic.org