HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Mary C. Beaudry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:49:13 -0400
To Bob and all,

I will post the full list of 2006 Society for Historical Archaeology awardees
to the list very soon.  We are in the process of notifying the last of the
awardees.  At the wise suggestion of Hester Davis, my committee
decided to make certain that awardees "hear it first" from the SHA
President and not via listserves or word-of-mouth.  And I have waited until
we have the full list before making a public announcement rather than
announce the awardees piecemeal.

We do have an exciting time planned for the awards ceremony in
Sacramento, so watch this space!

Mary B., Chair
SHA Awards Committee

Mary C. Beaudry, PhD, RPA, FSA