HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:30:04 -0800
Jan. 17, 2005
Anita,
       I have been having tremendous trouble with spam (receiving 40 to 80 per day these last few weeks).  I now never open anything that comes from a name I do not recognize.  These names go into a spam folder which I send to Cox and thay block all further emails from that source.  Subsequently, I have lost the Histarch mailings.  Is there a way that in the subject line, mailings from Histarch could be identified as from Histarch?  Ie:  "Histarch: SHA conference"
       I hate to trouble you, but your group has provided such valuable help, I want to keep it coming to me.  I enjoy the discussions, and thank you for this service you provide.
S. Walter