HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 23:54:56 -0500
From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
inline
Vista by the way is to come with a free Virtual PC 2007
"...cost-effective virtualization technology engineered for the
Windows operating system. As a software solution, Virtual PC lets you
create separate virtual machines on your Windows desktop, each of
which virtualizes the hardware of a complete physical computer. Use
virtual machines to run multiple operating systems such as MS-DOS(r),
Windows, and OS/2 on a single computer..." which I'm pretty sure will
allow older archives to be brought into the future. It's been around
since Dr. Dobbs Journal...I still remember walking down the street
with an 8087...wow math too.

George Myers