HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:50:46 -0800
From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Ah the voice of youth.  I find it interesting that your relatives gave
you these items, without you expressing any interest in them...and that
none of them taught you How to use them.  Hmm.  And, exactly what I
posted earlier, kids in the last 20 yrs (or more) have grown up playing
Atari, Nintendo, Playstation, etc...instead of the games the older
generations enjoyed....so cant even relate to them.