From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:14:15 -0800
Hi Bob & All,

> Bob H. Writes:
> I realize the hypothesis Joe has presented is being
> accepted but I still don't buy it! I hope to live long
> enough to see the *SMR trait does not
> exist* be proven incorrect.

See how proof and facts are treated, the same as opinions, that's funny.  Thanks Bob, for proving my opinion about facts not always being proof in science or proof not always proving a fact. My opinion can be just as good as proven facts, albeit maybe not all of my opinions. c]:~)> Facts and opinions do not have to be proven to be correct and right, visa versa also. I simply choose to do my own observations and study of bees so I can learn something new. If I were to only rely on "proven facts" then the possibility of learning new things is diminished greatly. This is how new discoveries and advancements are made. Anyone that chooses to automatically delete my postings will not only diminish the possibility of making a new friend but maybe even learning something new. Well maybe even being strayed the wrong direction too. c]:~)>

 . ..   Keith Malone, Chugiak, Alaska USA, http://www.cer.org/,
c(((([ , Apiarian, http://takeoff.to/alaskahoney/,