ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Turney, Jon W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:47:53 +0100
Hi,

I'm bothering this list as it addresses a bunch of people interested in

promoting new conversations about science.

Another way to do this is to help more new people write popular science books.

(They might turn into future speakers, too...)

And a way to do that is to find people who will enrol on the new Master's course

running from the science communication group at Imperial College, London in Creative

non-fiction writing.

We are now recruiting (slowly) for our second run in 2006. It occurs to me that

the people we need to reach are just those who attend science events. So

any of you who might feel like passing this on to your customers, do please do

so. If you would even consider having some flyers for the course on hand at

suitable events, drop me an email telling me where to send them.

Course details can be found at

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/humanities/sciencecommunicationgroup/mscincreativenon-fictionwriting

Thanks all.

--