HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"G. Alcock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 06:56:58 -0800
I'm very glad we can't send attachments to Histarch. I recall lists  (perhaps even this one years ago) which allowed attachments, until  careless members with virus-infected computers became Internet Typhoid  Marys. Highly annoying.

  Some people create temporary Web sites and send URLs to the list, which  is handy, but others don't have --- or aren't comfortable with --- that  technology. And writing the author for a picture can be tedious for all  concerned.

  Thanks for setting up the .ning.com site, Anita.

  Gwyn Alcock

Ron May <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Anita,

Does this mean we can't share photos on HISTARCH?

Ron May