HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:13:19 -0400
I thought this might help:

http://groups.msn.com/20thCenturyArtifacts

from my former field supervisor in Skagway, Alaska where they put my
hand in a publication, later my hand showed with two projectile points
in Westchester County newspaper, part of an editorial I think, a the
Wickers Creek Site, in Dobbs Ferry (County Marker "Last Village of the
Weckqueskecks") when the P.I. forgot to bring some artifacts, but
fortunately we had those finds that day, next to Mercy College.

but: (6/23/2005 10:30 AM)

"It is with regret that I announce the discontinuation of my website,
20th Century Artifacts. I hope to resurrect the site at another
address in the near future, with an improved interface, lack of
tasteless advertising and better participation from the archaeological
community.

Thank you all for your support for the past couple of years. You'll be
hearing from me when I set up the new and much improved version!

Cathy Spude"

Gee...will there be another website? If your out there hello again. I
found this Iroquois wooden bead necklace in the trading post there in
Skagway and brought it home...

George Myers