quoted-printable
In-Reply-To:
Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version:
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (8 lines)
Elizabeth

email me at [log in to unmask] and I can forward you my lab/field inventory list for archaeology. 

> Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 06:47:28 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: Lab Supplies Help?> To: [log in to unmask]> > Elizabeth,> If you e-mail me off list I can give you a supply list and some prices that> you might need for your lab. [log in to unmask]> > -----Original Message-----> From: HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of> Elizabeth Newman> Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:13 PM> To: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Lab Supplies Help?> > > Hi all!> > I'm hoping some of you out there can help me! I will be beginning a new> faculty position this spring, and have just heard from the university that> they need an equipment list and budget from me in the next 24 hours for the> lab I'm setting up. I'm starting from scratch, and will need it to serve> for Physical Anthropology, Archaeology (field and lab), and Zooarchaeology.> > Does anybody out there have such a list (for one or all of the disciplines> mentioned) that they would be willing to share? Or is there anything that> isn't obvious that I might want to include. Since they seem to be prepared> to be generous with start up costs (and getting money later might be> difficult), I'm trying to compile the most complete list possible!> > Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!> > Best,> Elizabeth> > ElizabethTerese Newman> PhD Candidate> Department of Anthropology> Yale University> > __________________________________________________> Do You Yahoo!?> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around> http://mail.yahoo.com

ATOM RSS1 RSS2