HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:29:17 -0500
From:

I guess my memory banks are scrambled, so I stand corrected. The ice  machine
spot that I read about in the San Diego Union was not the Aztec  Brewery.
None the less, the point about the ground being frozen really deep was
interesting and it was too bad no archaeology work was done on the site.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 3/23/2006 8:50:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,