HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:35:15 -0800
From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Pixie Stix!  Kids walking home from school used to buy them (1 cent per
'stix') at the corner market.  Occasionally a friend would give me one
(I didn't have any money to buy anything)...not like I needed a straight
shot of Sugar tho!  But yes, they were like Kool-Aid powder...tart and
sweet.  Guess they are still made...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixie_Stix

While going down memory lane...anyone remember Kool-Aids rival...'Funny
Face' drink mixes?  Can you name all the flavors?

Hint: http://theimaginaryworld.com/ffpac.html

My mom took us off all sugar/candy when I was 6...  I was a deprived
child. (ha ha) Doesn't mean I refused candy at friends houses tho.  :o)