HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:38:07 +1000
From:
Denis Gojak <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Graham

I haven't seen any new Codds about, but at one of the historical re-creation
sites some years back [?Old Sydney Town] I did see some intact probably
original ones refilled and being used as props in a ye olde shoppe display.

When I travelled to Japan I did see them still being manufactured and
selling some sort of soft drink.  I collected a few but they've been lost
over the years.

Denis