HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:48:26 -0400
From:
Daniel,

For about 20 years, I tried to get the SAA or some other organization to hire
a comic book publisher and do stories around archaeology... which we could
circulate to our best advantage. NO TAKERS. This, in spite of the fact, that the
San Diego Comic Convention took in more than 90,000 attendees this year. You
want to change public opinion of archaeology? It only costs $15,000 to
underwrite a comic book full of action heroes and strong positive messages about
archaeology.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.