Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Dr. James H. Hunt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 90 08:59:32 CST
I do not, unfortunately, know if it is possible to obtain a copy of the
proceedings of the recent IUSSI congress.  I can, however, provide
citation information on the book that might assist in pursuing that
possibility.  The hardback volume of proceedings is:
     Veeresh, G.K., B. Mallik and C.A. Viraktamath, eds.   1990.
     Social Insects and the Environment.  Oxford & IBH Publishing Co.
          Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi

The ISBN is 81-204-0532-3

The publisher's address is Oxford and IBH Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd.,
66 Janpath, New Delhi 110001, INDIA.

Dr. Veeresh's address is Senior Professor and Head, Division of Plant
Soil Science, University of Agricultural Sciences, G.K.V.K. Campus,
Bangalore 560 065, INDIA.

If you find that copies are available for sale, please return that
news via BEE-L.

Jim Hunt, President
North American Section IUSSI