From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:00:31 -0600
> Some sites, usually FAQ type, offer a zip file of the entire site so
> you can download it to your computer, or burn to a CD, and be able to
> access the site from your computer without going on line. Just a hint

Thanks.

For that matter, Microsoft Internet Explorer (r) has a feature allowing sets
of pages to be saved for offline viewing.  The feature is found in the
dialog box that opens when saving favorites from the menu bar dropdown list.
It can save quite a few related pages, using the wizard.

The problem with the zip file idea is that it must be updated often if the
site is changing.  When I wrote every day, then it  would have been a
hassle.  now that I update less often, it might work.

allen

Preserving health by too severe a rule is a worrisome malady.
            -- Francois de La Rochefoucauld