ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul Nicholls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 05:13:53 +0800
Hi Christine

Scitech have developed an onlne resource that connects science organisations, industry and education in Western Australia.

In particular, a very useful Australian Science Education Journal is Science Education Review

http://www.scienceeducationreview.com/index.html

When you have completed your resource, Scitech would love to review it on the ScienceNetwork WA website and provide a link.

Regards

Paul Nicholls

Director Science Education

Scitech