ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Segebrecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:41:53 -0600

The Rolling Rainforest is an exquisite exhibit all in the space of a tractor
trailer with many interactives and other exhibit components reproducing the
feel of being in a real rainforest.  The inside exhibitry was done by Chase
Studio of Cedarcreek, MO (417-794-3303).  I highly recommend their work.

Linda Segebrecht
Project Explore, Inc.