ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Janet Groenert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:37:50 -0600

yes they will
We have bought snails and kept them in an screen  covered aquarium. They
mate, lay eggs and on an on it goes. moss on bottom c, a cuttle fish bone
to chew on , fresh vegetation regularly and a spray bottle so they get
moistened daily . We haven't raised enough for a whole camp of 45 kids but
we occasionally have a population explosion.Tracy our materials coordinator
looks after them and knows the most about them,[log in to unmask]