ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Elizabeth Kunz Kollmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:37:07 -0500

I did a visitor study where I looked at some lectures related to the
Star Wars exhibition that we had at the Museum of Science and asked
people who attended if they had also been to the exhibition. It didn't
show that programs in general promote repeat visitation, but it did show
that if a visitor is especially interested in a topic then having
mutliple forms of programing about it may drive repeat visitation. If
anyone would like a copy of the report, I'd be happy to send it to you,
but please respond off the list.

-- Liz

Elizabeth Kunz Kollmann
Senior Research and Evaluation Assistant
Research Department
Museum of Science, Boston
phone: (617)589-0467
http://www.mos.org