HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:21:18 -0600
Thanks, Bly, I think you've nailed it.

Here's the entry for the Maple Leaf padlock from the online inventory:

Detailed Description: Artifact #1108 - Padlock, broken into 4 pieces. Has
brass keyhole cover which has a crown engraved on it along with the letter
F. Has some corrosion. Egg-shaped. Some of the internal working components
are visible.

http://www.mapleleafshipwreck.com/Database/Database01.txt

Bob
Yes, reason has been a part of organized religion, ever since two nudists
took dietary advice from a talking snake. -- Jon Stewart