HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Whitney Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 15:14:22 -0400
Civilians were also briefly held at several other military installations
while the government figured out what to do with them. Ft. Meade, MD, is one
such.  Having gone through just about all the camp records (for nearly all
camps) available at the College Park branch (where all of the records are
held), I wish you luck.  They are an absolute *disaster* and jumble, little
of it in the right boxes and not a little bit of it improperly labeled (or
labeled not at all).