HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Catherine Spude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:54:53 -0700
Barb:

Thanks for your prompt reply. The one reviewer that I heard back from at U. of W. press thought my book would make a good reader for gender studies classes once I got rid of the informal tone in much of the discussions...something I'm trying to do without making it too stuffy.

What do you teach?

I'll let the listserve as a whole know when the book become available. It is largely a social history, but my reviewers are particularly impressed with the anthropological and archaeological viewpoint I bring to the study.

Cathy

Catherine H. Spude
7 Avenida Vista Grande #145
Santa Fe, NM 87508
505-466-1476

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire." Jenny Yates and Garth Brooks.