HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Elizabeth Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 19:06:09 -0400
Matt,
   I appreciate your thoughts! However, where I am working this is not
really feasible for two reasons: 1) time/budget and more importantly 2)
we are in Connecticut, where there are glacially deposited rocks
EVERYWHERE! I do, though, have an eager and available person who could
do a little bit of metal detecting work, not so much to define the
whole structure, but to see if there are other concentrations of metal,
like nails, other architectural elements, or other metal artifacts in
and around a possible structure.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!
Elizabeth