HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Patrick Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 16:21:34 -0400
I have found gizzard stone on sites, including a notable cluster from what
I believe to have been a charm bag from a feature associated with a
slave-occupied building in Raleigh, NC. A half or a quarter of an inch is
large for the gizzard stones I have seen, with an eighth of an inch being
closer to a more normative size.

Pat Garrow