HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:04:10 -0500
From:
Tim Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Again, many thanks to all -- especially Pat. I probably have that issue of
Historical Archaeology in box somewhere, and should have remembered his
study. Shows what happens when you become a full-time bureaucrat (plus old
timers plus mad cow disease -- Denny Crane/ Captain Kirk is my hero!)
Unlike, many of you my experience in grave excavation is fairly limited, but
I am on a committee to assist the Commonwealth of Virginia in adjusting it's
unmarked grave regulations and am thinking of compiling the many references
you all have provided as a 'critical resource' to be consulted when issuing
permits. IF VDHr won't host on online reference list, perhaps some other
institution out there would, as this has compliance, as well as
science/research applications.

Tim T.