ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kerri Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:42:30 -0800

Apologies for cross promotions.

Registrations are now being accepted for all upcoming courses in the
Cultural Management Program at the University of Victoria.  Join us in
Victoria or enroll in one of our online distance education courses:

Upcoming Courses

Distance Courses

Our distance learning courses enable you to develop important knowledge
and skills in the places and at the times best suited to your learning
needs. Innovative print and electronic teaching resources and
interactive communications create stimulating learning experiences. The
following is a listing of upcoming distance education courses:

Plan Ahead: At a Distance 2006/2007

Museum Principles and Practices II: Programming, Exhibitions and
Management <http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/courses/ha486b.aspx>
January 8 to April 13, 2007

Heritage Resource Conservation
<http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/courses/ha487b.aspx>
January 8 to April 22, 2007

Curatorship: Contemporary Perspectives
<http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/courses/ha488j-curatorship-D.aspx>
January 22 - April 29, 2007

Managing Cultural Organizations
<http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/courses/ha488a-distance.aspx>
January 15 to April 22, 2007

Caring for Museum Collections
<http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/courses/ha488d-D.aspx>
January 15 to April 22, 2007

On-Campus Courses

On-campus, six-day immersion courses bring together small groups for
intensive and stimulating learning experiences away from the workplace.
The following is a listing of our upcoming immersion courses:

Plan Ahead: On-Campus 2007

Heritage Conservation Planning and Leadership
<http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/courses/ha489l.aspx>
December 4 to 9, 2006

Financial Management in Cultural Organizations
<http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/courses/ha488q.aspx>
January 15 to 20, 2007

Planning for Heritage Building Maintenance
<http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/courses/ha489e-main.aspx>
January 29 to February 3, 2007

Exhibition Design and Installation
<http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/courses/ha488k.aspx>