ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Beryl Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:22:26 -0400

SOMEWHERE I remember reading about a solution to corporate executives
being impatient at elevators.  Apparently the solution  was to
install floor length mirrors next to the elevators, so that the execs
would become preoccupied...
Beryl

--
Beryl Rosenthal, Ph.D.
Director of Exhibitions and Public Programs