From:
Len Mullenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:32:05 -0000
I have received an enquiry through my web site. Can anyone offer any
assistance on this please? Please reply direct

   I belong to a community orchestra, and we have been playing a piece
   by the composer Philip G. Wilkinson, who is mentioned in your
   information on British Light Music Composers.  The name of the piece
   is the Miniature Symphony, and the sheet music we are using was
   published by Chappell & Co.  Ltd. in London.  The more I listen to
   and play the Miniature Symphony, the more I like it, which is why I
   wanted to ask a favor of you.  I am trying to find out if there is
   a recording of this piece that I could purchase Please use this e-mail
   address to contact me: [log in to unmask]

   Thank you so much for your help,
   Elizabeth Daugherty

Dr Len Mullenger
Coventry University