Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:11:00 CHARSET="WINDOWS-1252"
From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Janos Gereben, of "Eyes Wide Shut":

>BTW, I hope Richard was struck by the music more than
>the by the film.  It sure wasn't my cuppa, unlike Kubrik's other
>works.

It was less bad than I'd feared but apart from the interesting music, it
did little for me.  The only other Kubrick film that disappointed me was
"Barry Lyndon", beautiful to watch but boring.  It was redeemed by using
the slow movement of Schubert's second piano trio as a sort of
leitmotif, and thus may have introduced the curious to this great work.

Richard Pennycuick