ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:06:42 -0800

Yes, I certainly agree with Kate.

During an Astronomical Observatory session at
Pittsburgh's original Buhl Planetarium and Institute
of Popular Science, one of our Observatory volunteers,
John D. Weinhold, would always challenge children to
go home and use a magnet to find magnetic dust around
the house that could have come from a long-ago
burned-up meteorite.

gaw