ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dare Design <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:21:49 -1000

I've shipped a lot of exhibits over the years
and can tell you that Xtreme Logistics is the
ne plus ultra of shipping companies. Ken Fisher
is great to work with and does eveything to
get it to you on time, on budget and in one piece.
I couldn't say enough good things about the company.
(and no, I don't work for them)

  Xtreme Logistics
  P.O. Box 424
  Monroe, Wa 98272